Once you want to book, procedure to reserve:
1. Pay a application fee £100 per person and part of holding deposit (theses are non refundable if you change your mind)
2. Send your documents: passport, visa, student proof, proof of funds
3. Sign tenancy agreement and guarantor documents
4. Within 7 days of paying reservation fee, pay outstanding balance of your holding deposit (non refundable if you change your mind)
5. Pay rent as per schedule in your tenancy agreement
You will pay a deposit of 1 1/2 months rent, which is returnable at the end of the tenancy when house is returned in a clean and tidy state.
Rent is to be paid as per the schedule in your tenancy agreement...
...Rent is usually payable quarterly or in 3 installments by way of standing order.
References / guarantors are preferred.
Rent will be payable either quarterly or in 3 equal installments
Rent will be payable either quarterly or in 3 installments – your choice. Rent can be paid by bank transfer/ standing order, cash, or cheque.
When you are ready to move in
Contact landlord at least a week before move in date.
When you are ready to move in, you will need to arrange to call the Landlord, to sign for keys, receive moving in information, copy of inventory, pay the 1st rent payment and ensure rent payment mechanism is set up.
Report any maintenance issues
Report any maintenance issues, or queries to landlord by e.mail, text or phone.
Upon vacation of the property
Upon vacation of the property , you are expected to leave the house in a reasonably clean and tidy condition, remove all personal belongings and rubbish , pay all bills and close utility accounts and return keys to Landlord. Any damages or cleaning required which is over and above normal wear and tear will be itemised to you before being deducted from your deposit.
We always give an absolute minimum of 24 hours and preferably 48 hours notice
We always give an absolute minimum of 24 hours and preferably 48 hours notice if we or our Agent intend to visit the house for maintenance, inspection etc. We do not let ourselves into the house without previously having notified you. Unless access is required to shared areas of the property, if you rent room only.
- Decorated and furnished to very high standard.
- Current Gas , Electric, EPC certificates for every house.
- Mains linked smoke detectors, emergency lighting in every house.
- Ongoing contact directly with landlords; no call centres.
- Washer/dryer, microwave and plenty of fridge/freezer space.
- Decent areas in easy reach of University.
- Professionally cleaned before you move in.
- All houses have good size well equipped kitchens and/or lounges, with plenty of seating.
- Professional tenancy agreement, full agreed inventory, and deposit lodged with TDS.
- Majority have fast broadband and LAN installed with cabling to each room.
- All good sized rooms; over 90% of beds are double beds.